Class Agenda #136- New York State Regents Prep and, “Monkey House” Finish
- Opening Circle- What’s one thing you remember about “Welcome to the Monkey House”?
- Opening Song- “Love Yours” J. Cole (2014, 4:45)
Opener- 5 Min
- SLT- I can analyze how an author’s choices concerning how to structure specific parts of a text contribute to its overall structure and meaning as well as its aesthetic impact.
- TAKE OUT LAST NIGHT’S HOMEWORK! REGENTS (June 14, Passage II)
- Review Text Codes, Types of Questions, Answers, and Show Charles.
- Need the Digital Copy.
- What is the Main idea Of “Welcome to The Monkey House”? And What are the Main Literary Elements Used?
- Class Work-
Option III- Reread portions of Monkey House.
Homework- Please Read something.