Class Agenda #134- New York State Regents Listening
- Opening Circle- I was gone for a week, but do you feel a more prepared for the regents or nah?
- Opening Song- #4 on France’s Music Chart – “Lean On” Major Lazor & DJ Snake ft- MO
Opener- 5 Min
- SLT- I can analyze how an author’s choices concerning how to structure specific parts of a text contribute to its overall structure and meaning as well as its aesthetic impact.
- Please take out all of your Regents Work from Last Week. Charles will Check. We’ll also review it.
- Read the following instructions from the Listening Passage
Part 1 (Questions 1–8)
Directions (1–8): Use your notes to answer the following questions about the passage read to you. Select the best suggested answer to each question and record your answer on the separate answer sheet provided for you.
Journal- What are the directions asking you to do?
Whole Class- Review The Rubric for Questions 26 and 27
Mini-Lesson- Reviewing the Listening Passage Directions
Listening Passage from January 12 and August 11.
Reviews- Answers together at the table. Come to a consensus.
Review June 11 MC Answers from when I was gone.
Homework- Read. Even for fun. For no reason at all. Get your mind thinking academically.
If you haven’t finished the essays or short responses from the week, work on those too.