Why do people record fights on their phones?
#187- “If You Want Me Stay”, Sly and The Family Stone (3:00)
Part I– Black Mirror “White Bear”
- I can analyze the impact of the author’s choices in developing and relating the elements and devices of literature. (R3-lit)
- I can analyze the author’s purpose and perspective. (R6)
- I can analyze how the structure and organization contribute to the meaning of the text. (R5)
Do This- Create: Annotated List of Characters as we watch- Names- Victoria, Jem, Baxter
- Answer the following-
- Victoria begins the episode upset about something, what is it?
- Why does Victoria follow Jem?
- How does Baxter trick Victoria and Jem?
- Why does Jem come back for Victoria?
- What is “White Bear?”
- What is the narrative structure of “White Bear”? and how does this narrative structure contribute to the meaning of the episode?
- What are some choices the show’s creator makes in “White Bear” and how do those choice influence viewers?
- What was the show creator’s purpose in this episode?
Exit Ticket- What was the point of this episode?
Homework- Respond to some readings from the #validus.