- Round 1- A word that comes to mind
- Get out a computer – Finish yesterday’s group work
- #511 “Can We Talk” Tevin Campbell (1993 – 4:45 )
- 15 Minutes- Group Discussions and Synthesis (10 Minutes)
- Using “The Final Word Protocol”
- First Round- What would you Evaluate (rank) as the Most Critical to piece of evidence and The Analysis?
- Second Round- What would you Evaluate (rank) as another crucial piece of evidence and The Analysis?
Group Synthesis- Use a Large Piece of Paper to Evaluate (rank) the evidence from your Groups’ case for or against Adnan.
- Assessment 25 Minutes
- In Templates- look for BODY PARAGRAPH ORGANIZER
- Make your own copy
- Write 2 body paragraphs
- Intro Sentence
- Exit Ticket- Self Reflect- How comfortable are you Analyzing evidence to identify counter claims?
Practice note taking by reading articles from the #validus. Work on Cornell Notes in your notebook.
Add the Summary at the end of your notes.
Bonus for the Brave- Summarize your article in the Comments section.
Be Precise in your language.