- Round 1- A word that comes to mind
- Round 2- Why does the artist’s representation make you think this word?
- Get out your NOTEBOOK (Can Be Digital)
- #506 “Bright Lights Bigger City” Cee-Lo Green (2013 – 3:38)
- Notebooks, Seats, Writing Utensil, Homework
Opening Prompt- Cyrus Style Prompt (20 Min)
- Step 1- Create a List of Things that You’re ThankFull For. Make a goal of at least 5.
- Step 2- Explain each thing that you’re thankful for in your own words.
- Step 3- Analyze each things importance in the grand picture of life.
Step 1- List- Pizza, Wife, Kids this year (Classes and Team), ELA Department, Lomuscio, Putting Butter in The Coffee, Home Friends, College Friends, Adult Friends, Cats- Walter and Holly, Noodle Cart
Step 2- I am thankful for the delicious new technique of putting butter in my coffee and blending it up.
Step 3- Not only is this a rich and beautiful way to start my day, but I’m also losing weight because if it.
- Final Word Protocol For Class-
- Based on What you’re thankful for.
- Exit Ticket- Self Reflect- How comfortable are you evaluating evidence to identify counter claims?
Practice note taking by reading articles from the #validus. Work on Cornell Notes in your notebook.
Add the Summary at the end of your notes.
Bonus for the Brave- Summarize your article in the Comments section.
Be Precise in your language.