Opener – What’s your mood like when you know you have to write an essay?
- Everyone Needs a Laptop. You can work in your Notebook too.
- Get back into yesterday’s essay.
- #352 “All Shook Up” Elvis (1972 – 1:58)
- Go to Drive
- Open Templates
- Find “Serial: Counter Argument Organizer”
- This is your writing prompt and assessment. We can review togethe“>r or you can begin on your own.
- Work ON THIS IN CLASS Thursday and Friday.
Practice note taking by reading articles from the #validus. Work on Cornell Notes in your notebook.
Add the Summary at the end of your notes.
Bonus for the Brave- Summarize your article in the Comments section.
Be Precise in your language.