[Opener]: Essay Check In- What’s something about your essay that you feel confident or proud of/about?
Please begin reading on your own (10 Min):
- What are some vocabulary terms that you’re unsure of?
- For each section, try to form a question that you can ask yourself when the time comes.
Mini-Lesson- Final Tips to make sure your essay is effective. (10 min)
SLT-I can work through the writing process by planning, revising, editing, and rewriting
SLT-I can organize and develop my writing so that it is clear and appropriate for the task, purpose, and audience
- Read Aloud- “Tips To Add Audience Appeal”
- Let’s turn each section into a question.
- Review your essay with the lense of the questions for revision that we just create.
- Look for examples of these tips, and comment on them when you see them
- If you do not see examples of the tips, revise your essay.
- Essay is due Wednesday.
I’ll Tweet out starting in CLASS today.
React to at least one of the articles in the comment section of this blog (make sure you identify the article)
|I can use technology to publish original work and responsibly collaborate with an online community. (W6)|