[Opener]: Circle Up, Group Juggle Level 1
SLT- I can improve my brain-function, hand-eye coordination and collaborative capacities through my involvement in The Group Juggle.
Level 1- All of the Objects make it back to the start.
- Search templates for Anecdote Quiz
- Make your own copy (this might already be done)
- Share this copy with Boccheciamp and Stineman (for P. 8)
- Get ahead by Creating a Folder in your Drive for this class.
- Share that folder w/Boccheciamp and Stineman (for P. 8)
- Put this quiz and your notebook in this folder. Your final This I Believe Essay will also be in this folder.
When you’re finished you can-
- Work on your This I Believe Essay
- Work on your notebook
- Learn a few Twitter Hacks
- Now that you have the “This I Believe” Rubric, begin to revise your “This I Believe” Essay set by the popular vote of your peers.
- Ask yourself, “how does your essay stack up against the essays we’re reading in class?” Consider beginning your revision process.
- Bring a revised draft of your “This I Believe” Essay continue to revise your essay for Monday.
Supplemental- but strongly advised.
- From Friday-Monday, I will be posting several articles on twitter.
- React to at least one of the articles in a tweet.
- React to at least one of the articles in the comment section of this blog (make sure you identify the article)
- React to at least one of the articles in your notebook. Label it WEEKEND HW and put the date.
|I can use technology to publish original work and responsibly collaborate with an online community. (W6)|