1) Why I Like Twitter- Look at the pic, what do you notice?
2) Read the following criteria –
|I can use technology to publish original work and responsibly collaborate with an online community. (W6)||Demonstrates ownership and craftsmanship of work displaying the character traits upon writing to show comprehension in understanding the task.|
Explain the connection between these two-
First Notebook Check:
- Reverse Chronological Order (look up the term if you’re unsure)
- Class Agendas 5, 7, 9 and 10 thoughtfully completed
Context and Anecdote Quiz on Friday. Be prepared to spot anecdotes in This I Believe Essays.
Mini-Lesson – I can elaborate in my writing by intermixing context and anecdote.
This I Believe Final Draft due Wednesday, 9/24/2014 by 2:40
- Now that you have the “This I Believe” Rubric, begin to revise your “This I Believe” Essay set by the popular vote of your peers.
- Ask yourself, “how does your essay stack up against the essays we’re reading in class?” Consider beginning your revision process.
- Bring a revised draft of your “This I Believe” Essay to class tomorrow.
- Find the Anecdote Practice- “I Will Take My Voice Back” – Where are the anecdotes in this piece?
- One ore more articles will come from me AFTER 240 PM, via the #validus
- React to at least one of the articles in a tweet.
|I can use technology to publish original work and responsibly collaborate with an online community. (W6)|