This should be completed during class time today!
Interlude- This will count as 1 reaction paper.
Write your thinking on the prompt below in the Comment Section or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Text- I came across this article last night and thought of YOU ALL.
- Take Cornell Notes in your Notebook as you read.
- This article is about the cost of a college education VS. the reward of a college education. What do you take from this reading?
- In your opinion, is the value of a college education worth the cost? Base your answer on ideas from the text.
- Note that this is a nuanced article and the answer should take some thought.
Other Prompts for Reaction Papers.
- What are the conflicts in Animal Farm? What types of conflict (physical, moral, intellectual, or emotional) do you see in this story?
- What are some themes in the story? How do they relate to the plot and characters?
- What are some symbols in Animal Farm? How do they relate to the plot and characters?
Exit Ticket- Post in comment section
Do you think the Pigs are just in taking extra milk and apples for their food? Why or why not?