- Email your response to the following prompt to Boccheciamp@validusprep.org and Stineman@validusprep.org.
- Be sure to include at least 1 quote from the Chapter I or II of Animal Farm
- The pigs do not like the idea of Sugarcandy Mountain because they think it hurts the animals will to work. Do you agree or disagree with this idea? Explain yourself.
- The pigs are the more clever animals and the horses are the harder workers. Which set of animals do you think is more important to the success of a farm? Explain yourself.
- I can identify evidence from a text to analyze and draw inferences from. (R1)
- I can use close reading techniques to highlight the key points of central characters and events in Animal Farm
When you’re done.
Prompts for Reaction Papers.
- What are the conflicts in Animal Farm? What types of conflict (physical, moral, intellectual, or emotional) do you see in this story?
- What are some themes in the story? How do they relate to the plot and characters?
- What are some symbols in Animal Farm? How do they relate to the plot and characters?