Opener- In your Groups, Create a skit, play, scene, tableau or visual representation of at least one of the following commandments.
Making the Animal Farm text a savable PDF on your Homescreen – Animal Farm Full Text
- I can identify evidence from a text to analyze and draw inferences from. (R1)
- I can use close reading techniques to highlight the key points of central characters and events in Animal Farm
- How is Animal Farm an Allegory for The Russian Revolution?
- What do you think of an author using an allegory to make a point on humanity?
- What are the conflicts in Animal Farm? What types of conflict (physical, moral, intellectual, or emotional) do you see in this story?
- What are some themes in the story? How do they relate to the plot and characters?
- What are some symbols in Animal Farm? How do they relate to the plot and characters?
As you read- Underline evidence that helps answer the above questions.