- I can ask factual, interpretive, and evaluative questions to drive learning.
- I can take effective notes that capture key points.
Do Now- How would I CUE the following 2 NOTES?
- The success of the slave rebellion caused the newly elected Legislative Assembly in France to realize it was facing an ominous situation. To protect France’s economic interests, the Legislative Assembly needed to grant civil and political rights to free men of color in the colonies.
- What did granting civil and political rights to free men of color mean? How did this address the slave rebellion?
Mini-Lesson- Effective note taking. We’ll look at 1 section together.
- Building Background Knowledge on Revolutions
- 10 of the most influential Revolutionary Wars
- Directions- Fill out your own set of Cornell Notes for 8/10 of the Revolutions. Make a goal of 2/ Class
- Mid Workshop Check In- Pull some of the best notes to the board.
- Friday- You will have an OPEN NOTES Quiz on Friday
Anchor Continued- Band Of Brothers
Exit- Make sure your notes are shared.