- I can ask factual, interpretive, and evaluative questions to drive learning.
- I can take effective notes that capture key points.
Do Now Reading-
- Syllabus Review- College Writing Syllabus
- How To Write a Reaction Paper- Writing Reaction Papers
- Boccheciamp’s Rubric – DIYInterm-AssessmentRubric
Mini-Lesson- Effective note taking. We’ll look at 1 section together.
- Building Background Knowledge on Revolutions
- 10 of the most influential Revolutionary Wars
- Directions- Fill out your own set of Cornell Notes for 8/10 of the Revolutions. Make a goal of 2/ Class
- Mid Workshop Check In- Pull some of the best notes to the board.
- Friday- You will have an OPEN NOTES Quiz on Friday
Anchor Continued- Band Of Brothers
Exit- Make sure your notes are shared.