College Reading is close-
4 Steps of Close Reading
- Copy and paste words you don’t know and define them. (using your class notebook and google)
- Underline/highlight what you think is important and summarize it in the space below.
- Put an arrow → next to something you agree or disagree with and state why in the margin or below.
- Write questions in the margins or below.
Class Reading is some LIFE ADVICE
Class Work Steps-
- Copy and paste the text in your notebook.
- Read the life advice from a 20 year old Hunter S. Thompson
- As you read, practice the steps of close reading in your notebook.