Review quiz instructions.
Part 1- Send a formal informative e-mail to Mr. Boccheciamp.
- Choose your favorite novel opening from this week’s work
- Give a formal greeting.
- Introduce your selection.
- Copy the entry completely into the body of the e-mail. Don’t forget to use “”s
- Explain why you chose this selection and what you like about it. (Hint, if the reason is because it’s short, try to work a little harder.)
- Thank me for reading your e-mail, being a wonderful teacher/inspiration
- Sign off.
- Don’t forget a subject line in your e-mail.
Part II- Send either a formal argumentative e-mail OR a formal persuasive e-mail to your Crew Advisor.
- CC Mr. Boccheciamp in this e-mail.
- Use a formal greeting and a cordial tone (look it up if you don’t know)
- Either disagree with something from crew and try to set it straight, or try to persuade your Crew Advisor to do something for you or your crew.
- Thank them
- Sign off.
- Don’t forget a subject line.
Left over time-
- Finish copying your 30 openings.
- Silently reflect on that time Boccheciamp OD’ed on instructions
- Here’s something interesting to read.