Today in class we’ll spend about 20 minutes continuing our work from Session #4. Make a goal for yourself as to how novel openings that you think you can copy in that amount of time.
- Looking over some of our practice.
Individual Class Work-
- Here is a collection of 30 of The Best Opening Lines in the history of Modern Literature.
- In your notebook, type each of the openings word for word, space for space, punctuation mark for punctuation mark, into your class notebook.
Send me an e-mail in which you either:
- Explain something you’re excited about.
- Try to persuade me to do something for you.
- Argue or share something that you’re unhappy about.