Send an email to Mr. Boccheciamp, Mr. Dunseith, Ms. Gomez, and Mr. Simonelli with the title “End of Semester Programming Reflection.” Your email must be written in complete sentences. In your email, include the following.
- Write a sentence or two about your progress on each of the following SLTs:
- I can use HTML to make web pages.
- I can use Cascading Style Sheets to make my web sites beautiful.
- I can make something.
- It’s ok if you haven’t worked on all of these SLTs – focus on the ones you have been working on.
- What files are you most proud of creating? Give the names of these files and describe why you’re proud of creating them.
- Write a few sentences about your Programming Log. Is your Programming Log complete? Is it a fair assessment of your work? Why or why not?
- Will you continue to work on any programming projects over the summer? What will you work on?
- What else should we know about your programming work this semester?
- Write a metaphor to describe your relationship to computer programming.