Group Juggle: Things that wouldn’t fit in this classroom.
Listening: Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger
Task: Open your Notebook. As we listen, jot down any thoughts or connections that you’re having with this text.
Learning Target: I can make something.
- 2: Use scratch to make something. (If it’s beautiful and useful, maybe this is worth more than a 2.)
- 3: Use HTML and CSS to make something.
- Write me an email by the end of the week telling me about the first thing you’re going to make.
Task: “Pitch” your project using the Quirky Model- http://www.quirky.com/ideations
- A Problem
- Your proposed solution
- Materials and Roles needed
- Share pitches / Who’s is really excited about their own ideas / Who is excited about someone’s idea — would you work for them.
- Twitter Vocabulary Project – project manager, designers, advertising & PR & marketing
- Take steps to gain the technical know-how you need to fulfill your role.
- Are you keeping up on your programming log?
- You should be recording the work you do both in and out of class.