- Group Juggle
Anchor Text: The Importance of Hashtags in Your Tweets
Intensives Learning Targets
- I can thoughtfully document #Validus’s 2012 The #FallIntensivesWeek using a variety of social media platforms (Twitter, Blogs, Instagram, Facebook, etc…)
- I can identify what’s trending within my #school #community and throughout #myCity (#NYC), and be a part of the action through live reporting.
- I can start a #trending topic on Twitter
Checking the #Trends and Assigning Fieldwork
- What’s #Trending at #Validus Today?
- What’s #Trending in #NYC Today?
- Who’s going where?
- You are expected to #Tweet multiple times per day, using the hashtag #ValidusPrep
- You can tweet about things you see.
- You can tweet the thoughts of other students on fieldwork.
- You can tweet what the tour guide says.
- You can tweet photos of…
- You can tweet…
- You are expected to use your phone to take pictures of your experience
- You can put these pictures on Twitter or #instagram immediately or save them for a large blog post on Wednesday.
- Reporters report for their assignments
- Those staying with this Group must decide where to go today, and off we go.