Opening Circle- Jab, Cross, Front Kick
Whip around- Something we know, feel or think about Twitter.
Opening Reading- “5 Tips for Choosing The Right Twitter Name”
Mini-Lesson- One thing I like about twitter is that, depending on the person, it can put you in touch with people who you wouldn’t ordinarily be in touch with.
- Set up a twitter account using your school e-mail address.
- This is a twitter account for networking and learning. Not a personal account. Don’t forget that.
- Consider branding your twitter and blog together-
- Once your account is set up, tweet us and follow us: @elsocialguys
When finished- Reading Work – Case study on Tavi Grevinson
- Read the Article
- React in your Writing Notebook
- Independently research Tavi.
Optional Reading: Top 10 Ways to Make Yourself Look Smarter
13 students in #TrendingNow Section 1 have 0’s on the first three Problem Sets. 10 students in #TrendingNow Section 2 have 0’s on the first three Problem Sets.
How to solve math problems: for example #4 on Problem Set #3.
Individual Work Time / Announcements
- If you haven’t submitted the Capacity Matrix for SLT TN1, you really ought to.
- Delta Math Sequences 1 Results (You earned a 2 on SLT TN2 if you completed 70% or more.)
- Delta Math Sequences 2 is posted. Earn a 2 for completing 70%, earn a 3 for 85% or more.
- Mastery Quiz on SLT TN2 on Friday 10/12 for Section 2, and Monday 10/15 for Section 1.
- Problem Set #4 is due today.
- Problem Set #5 handed out.