Opening Circle- Let’s make an outline…
Brain Pop- Search- Research. Take the Quiz and Mail it.
Task (Iconic Lenses Must Choose This)-
Prompt- _________ is an iconic image of love.
- Choose one of the following Photographs.
- Research the context of the photograph. Who’s in the picture? Who took the picture? When was it taken? What’s the history of these people and their times? etc…
- Site your research in your Notebook.
- Use your notes to draft an outline.
Option II- VPA College Writing can choose this or the first task-
Choose one of the following prompts:
- If you could choose any animal for a class pet, what would you choose and why?
- Explain why it is important to learn to read.
- If you could change places with another person for a whole day, who would you change places with and why would you choose that person?
- Research this prompt completely
- Site your research in your writing notebook
- Draft an outline based on your research.